Tuesday, March 24, 2009

birrdays and famjam

i've been pretty much just hanging out in mah bed all day.. eating toast and yogurt.. looking at old pics.
as i was hunting through the lot (and i do have quite a lot) i stumbled across some ones of mah famjam that made me smile. i thought i'd post them up, hoping they'd make someone else smile (considering the only people that ever look at this blog are people in my family haha).
the first two pics are my faaaaaaaaaaaavs. my papou (g-father, yo) and i have birrdays that aren't very far apart, so we always celebrate them together (for monday night dins). the first picture was from my 18th, the second was from my 17th.
the next few pictures are just pics of the cousinssss
and the final two are birthday piczas from (long hair - 17th, short hair - 18th) birfday parties with my friends.
ahhhh
this was a good post.

<3








No comments:

Post a Comment